She believed she could so she did Girl Scout Jewelry Badge DIY Kit
Positive girl power statement Necklace Jewelry Badge Workshop Jewelry Kit features snap pendant to showcase the charms the girls will make, one study chain. Girls will make 6 interchangeable snap charms and one sparkly gift. Cost is $200 for 10 girls. ($20 each, there will be left over clay and supplies to use again.)
CREATE & CONNECT DIY JEWELRY DESIGNER BADGE WORKSHOP. Our jewelry kits help build creative confidence in girls and women. The skills learned in the workshop can also be applied to jewelry made with polymer clay.
All jewelry can easily be completed without help for ages 8 & up. (Adults must supervise the oven curing.) Everything you need is included, please see the bottom of this page for recommended extras.
Girl's work independently. The kits are discounted from our regular jewelry kits and are bulk packaged as a set for 10 girls. If you have less girls, you can create the balance for gifts, or leaders can get in on the creative fun! If you have more than 10 girls please e-mail us with your requirements and we will create a larger package.
Our Girl Scout kits follow all steps needed to earn the Jewelers Badge.
Girl's create 6 interchangeable snap charms with different techniques, and one sparkly gift created with clay and an everyday object.
DIY Girl Scout Jewelry Kit Contents:
- 10 Charm necklaces packaged with 6 interchangeable metal snap charms.
- Kits are bulk packaged and not in individual boxes, you get the large studio clay box to share.
- One glass bauble for making jewelry with glass.
- One Studio Clay Color Box of CC3™Jewelry Clay.
- One Handout that gives a brief demo and talks about tips we use to produce our jewelry for resale on Amazon Handmade. (Learn from A Professional)
- One set of 6 jewelry molds that represent other cultures along with description.
- One tray of pigment powders to accent impressions from the molds.
- One set of small initial stamps
- 2 small jars of crystal SPARKLES
- 2 jars of buffing powder
- 1 Make Me Shine™ finish (optional)
- 10 clay choppers
- 10 chopping pads
- Complete directions for each girl.
- 10 everyday objects to combine with the clay to create a sparkly gift pendant
Girls will create the charms with the CMRT™ (Smart) method by chopping-mixing-rolling-twisting their clay mix to create one-of-a-kind color stone like charms. They will make one charm to represent another culture along with a charm with glass and one sparkly gift made with an everyday object.